martedì 24 giugno 2008

bed & breakfast life

i have a bed & breakfast life.
i wake up and have my milk mug with cereals.
a quick shower and then off i go, diving into the flowing days.
a 24 for 7 working pace, with no regular coming -back- home time schedule.
i have dinner out almost every night, turning more and more demanding when it comes to chose food agreedable to my tastes.
it's already past midnight and even later when i step into my place half asleep.
only one ritual's left: to let everything come off from my face, to get cleansed for the night bed.
i take up everything in exactly as i've left it out this morning.
in a un-lived place, i go to sleep.

i'm letting down the domestic part of me.
the remaining will be enhanced and strenghtened.
hopefully

me and my touristic future!!

Nessun commento: